Who doesn’t love pancakes? We love an excuse to make pancakes. They are such a versatile food. You can enjoy them as a savoury dish, a sweet treat or a healthy snack. Today we chose a healthy pancake dish as we had lots of fruit to use up in the fridge.
This recipe can be enjoyed with any leftovers you have in the fridge. Our fruit choices include dragon fruit, mixed berries and banana. We finished this dish off with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey. YUMMY!
Makes 8 medium pancakes
- 200g organic self-raising flour
- 2 tbsps organic coconut palm sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 150mls coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- A knob of butter to brush the pan
- Mixed fruit
- Yogurt (Greek, coconut, plain)
- Place the flour, sugar, eggs, milk, cinnamon and sea salt in a food processor and whizz until smooth
- Set in the fridge or 30mins
- Wash and chop your fruit for serving
- Brush a non-stick pan with some butter and add the batter to form medium sized circles. Cook over a medium heat until bubbles form on the top. When this happens, flip to briefly cook the other side.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is finished
- Serve warm with some yogurt, fruit and honey
This recipe is super easy and delicious. Enjoy with family and friends on pancake Tuesday or save the recipe for a relaxing Sunday breakfast in bed.